A downloadable game
**FINAL EDITION NOW AVAILABLE**
REBOOT HILL is a sci-fi Western TTRPG set in the "Future West" of the far flung Hill-Ceballos System. When a war back on Earth results in a cyber-attack that frees all of the bots in the Hill-Ceballos, things go bad for the humans right quick. In the aftermath, bots have got to rely on their shooting irons and their processors to make their way in this new, post-human frontier.
REBOOT HILL is a card-driven tabletop role-playing game in which players portray "Aces"--bots with advanced AI that find themselves on the right or wrong side of the law.
This core rulebook includes everything needed to play:
- Rules for character creation, including information on the numerous software and hardware upgrades a PC can acquire
- Core mechanics using playing cards to create the players' Grit Decks and the Head Honcho's (i.e., GM) Story Deck that power the game
- Profiles for weapons, gear, and vehicles
- An overview of the Hill-Ceballos System, including planet profiles and a map of the star system
- Profiles of the various villains, critters, varmints, and townsfolk that the Aces might encounter
- An introductory adventure: THE MAGNIFICENT 01010011 01000101 01010110 01000101 01001110
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $4.99 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Support this game at or above a special price point to receive something exclusive.
Community copies are available for gamers who are experiencing financial hardship or who just want to sample the game before committing to a purchase.
Every copy of REBOOT HILL purchased at or above the regular price will add another community copy to the pool.
- Final Edition of Reboot Hill Now AvailableMar 23, 2022
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.